Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Two Times Tuesday...on Wednesday!

I had some time to sit down and stamp yesterday while my little guy was sleeping. I made 2 different cards using the same 2 challenges. (Hence the "Two Times Tuesday").
The first challenge for these cards was the TCP Tuesday Challenge hosted by Jen. So I picked out my brand spankin' new The Cat's Pajama's stamp sets I just bought and inked them right up. I also went to SCS for some inspiration and decided to use last week's Sketch Challenge #209 as well.

STAMPS: The Cat's Pajamas, Polka Dot Basics (PTI)
PAPER: Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Palette Noir, Taken with Teal
OTHER: Copic markers, Stardust Stickles, Birthday CB Embossing Folder, Distressed Stripes CB Embossing Folder


I think both cards turned out super cute, if I do say so myself.


STAMPS: The Cat's Pajamas
PAPER: Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Pumpkin Pie (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Palette Noir, Taken with Teal, Old Olive (SU)
OTHER: Copic markers, Stardust Stickles, Swiss Dots CB Embossing Folder

11 comments:

Kim said...

These are adorable. Fun colors and I love the layout!

Ann said...

Super cute! Love the images and colors! :D

Tammi said...

Fun! Love the bright colors and your backgrounds, so cute!

Jessica said...

Love them both! Such bright fun cards!

Holly said...

Adorable cards! I just had some free time to look at some blogs and found yours through SCS. Off to look some more.

Cheryl said...

How many penguins does it take to light a candle? Sooo cute!

Kentucky Paper Kreations said...

These are adorable!

Robin

Rachel Hope said...

They are both Adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your're right - they are both adorable!
LOSTie Debbie

Janna said...

I just love the colors and images on these cards!! They are so adorable!

Great job!

smiles,
janna

Kristen said...

Clleen, really cute cards. The images are so cute!