Saturday, January 17, 2009

TAG....YOU'RE IT!

Good morning! I'm actually up before my little man today, so I thought I'd check my blog. I have been TAGGED!

I was tagged by Amber.

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (as I did above).
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.

6 Things About Me:

1. I am a paper hoarder. I seriously have so much patterened paper and never use it. I am always "saving it" for something special. I really need to work on this problem. LOL!

2. I love TV and I think I may love Reality Shows more. I watch way, way too many of them!

3. My hubby and I are trying for baby #2 starting in February and I am so excited! :)

4. I am horrible with money. It literally burns a hole in my pocket. Therefore, I do not deal with the household finances. I get my own little "pot" each month and get to do whatever I want with it. Some may think this is not a good set up...but it was MY idea. I like to $HOP and $PEND way too much!

5. I absolutely LOVE homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies and would eat them everyday if I could (and also if the calories didn't count). Because I can't eat just one!

6. I hate my hair. It's naturally curly/wavy/frizzy and the only way for me to tame it and make it look good is to actutally DO IT. And I am usually too lazy or don't have enough time. So most of the time I let it air dry and it's just a mess! LOL!

I am going to TAG:

Cheryl (my friend and workout buddy who recently started this blog)
Cindy (my LOSTie friend)
Anna (my LOSTie friend, TAC demo)
Jess (my LOSTie friend and island twin)
Kim (my LOSTie friend, TAC demo)
Tammi (my LOSTie friend)
Rachel (my LOSTie friend)

Stay tuned, my goal is to get a card or two uploaded today. I have actually gotten some stamping in this week.

3 comments:

Cindy Karasz said...

Hey girl! Thanks for tagging me, I will play along a little later :) I love chocolate chip cookies, too!

Tammi said...

Woohoo for #3, I remember you mentioning this quite awhile back! :) And your hair is so pretty, but I know what you mean trying to get it that way, lol! I wish hair would just naturally look great! And I'm def. with ya on #2! ;) Hugs and have an awesome weekend!

Kim said...

I think we are all there with you on #2, LOL and my fingers are crossed for y'all on #3 - So exciting!!!!