Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SUINK Whatchadoin' Wednesday Challenge

It's Wednesday! And that means it's time for Storage Units, Ink, & More's Whatchadoin' Wednesday Challenge!

Today's challenge is titled "Love is in the Air."
How about making a card for someone you love! This does not necessarily have to be a
Valentine but just a I love you card. The challenge is that the card must NOT be a
regular 5 ½ by 4 ¼ card. It must be different in some way, shape, fold, size your
choice!

**Please use the keyword SUINKWWC22 when uploading to Splitcoast Stampers.

For my card, I chose to do a 4x4 card. I know this card size is quite popular these days, but for some reason I just never really jumped on that wagon. Which surprises me because they are fun, cute, and so easy to do. It doesn't take much to fill up a card. It's a perfect size to sneak into my hubby's lunch for work. :)

STAMPS: Will You Be My Valentine (SUINK)

PAPER: Pink (Cor'dnations from SUINK), Whisper White, Basic Black (SU)

INK: Palette Noir

OTHER: Copics, Stardust Stickles, Martha Stewart Scalloped Border Punch, Scallop Circle Punch (SU), Bling (Michael's)

10 comments:

Laura said...

This is TOO CUTE Colleen. I love the scallops; adds such a sweet touch.

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!! Love the swirly scalloped edge!

Anna said...

Way cute, Colleen. I like how you have that boarder of candy under the double scallop.

MJ said...

So cute, I love the three rhinestones, perfect touch. Great job on the challenge.

Suzanne J Dean said...

Very cute--love the edge and borders--so fun!

hugz,
Suzanne

Janna said...

What a great wife you are! I should probably sneak a little card into my husband's lunch sometime too! Seriously though, this is adorable!!! I love the edges you created with with a punch and with the stamps! Great job!

Smiles,
janna

Kristen said...

colleen,
Great card. Love all your wonderful detail. Great job with the challenge.

Cindy Karasz said...

what an adorable card! I love pink with black polka dots!

sandyh50 said...

cute card, I love that little envelope stamp.

Holly said...

Such a cute card! I love the border!