Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SUINK **SNEAK PEEK**

Hey there! I am off to visit some family in Tennessee until next Tuesday, but I wouldn't want you to miss the awesome SNEAK PEEKS of the newest releases coming from Storage Units, Ink, & More!

We've got 4 days to showcase what's coming from this rockin' stamp company!! I shrieked with excitement when I received my stamp sets early this month. I couldn't wait to play. I can't wait to see what all the other DT members have come up with! Please make sure to visit their blogs to get a peek at what's in store!

CHECK OUT THE SCHEDULE FOR THE NEXT 4 DAYS!

January 28th
Mary Jo www.technostamper.blogspot.com
Janna www.stampspaperglitterohmy.blogspot.com
Suzanne www.scrapbitz.blogspot.com

January 29th
Tori www.wildsprinkles.blogspot.com
Carolina www.creativepad.typepad.com
Alex www.fairyblossoms.typepad.com

January 30th
Kristen www.scrap-creations1.blogspot.com
Amber www.somanycolorossolittletime.blogspot.com

January 31st
Laura www.lu-lascorner.blogspot.com
Leigh www.sunflowerstudio.typepad.com

1 comment:

Janna said...

Have lots of fun in Tenn. with your family!

Smiles,
janna