Saturday, January 31, 2009

SUINK **SNEAK PEEK** DAY 4

WOO HOO! It's finally my turn to show you a little hint of what's coming from Storage Units, Ink, & More this coming month! I've made quite a few cards and projects with both of the newest sets and it's hard to choose just one. But that's all you'll get from me today. You'll have to stay tuned to my blog to see what else I have come up with! Isn't this little leprechaun the cutest??

STAMPS: Blarney Stone (SUINK)
PAPER: White (PTI), Glorious Green (SU)
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Copic markers, Ticket Punch (SU), 4 Leaf Clover Punch (Martha Stewart), Stardust Stickles.

10 comments:

Anna said...

Very cute, Colleen!

Rachel Hope said...

OMG, I KNEW as soon as I saw the sneaks of this set that you would love it!!! I thought of you right away :) Love your card...so happy!!!

Cindy Karasz said...

How cute! I love the glitter cloud! :)

Laura said...

SUPER CUTE Colleen!!! I think you and I had to same idea for our Sneak Peeks today...LOL!!! I love the shamrock you added and the sparkle of the cloud. Oh, and your coloring is amazing. GREAT JOB!!!

Melissa said...

Your card is very cute!

Carolina said...

Is this ever cute?!!! Love how you have the leprechaum holding a shamrock and the glitz to the cloud is just perfect! Wonderful Sneak Peek!

Rachel Hope said...

You have been awarded my friend!

Kristen said...

So cute! Love this.

Kristen said...

This is SUPER cute. I love everything about this. May have to case this one.

Ann said...

These stamps are adorable, and I love the glittery cloud!