Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Money Well Spent!

After being gone for the weekend, I came home to a mailbox FILLED with goodies!!! I am so excited about all the new stamping loot I purchased with my Christmas money! Now, I just need to find the time to hibernate here in my stamp room and stamp the day away! Plus for an added bonus I either got FREE SHIPPING on my goodies or they were on SALE!!! WOO HOO!

Check out my goodies:
Papertrey Ink - Rasberry Fizz CS, Aqua Mist CS, Vintage Cream CS, Polka Dot Basics and Mixed Messages Stamp Sets.

My Favorite Things - Dino Mite and Icing On The Cake


The Cat's Pajamas - Smells Like Cake and You Say It's Your Birthday

A Muse Art Stamps - Cupcake Builder and Baby Wishes
And to top it all off, I also got another *PERK* as a Design Team member for Storage Units, Ink, & More! I got an awesome package of paper from the Cor'dinations ColorCore Cardstock Line. This paper is freakin' fabulous! You can sand it, tear it, and antique it to unveil a yummy color beneath the decadent chocolate brown surface. The Chocolate Box is one of the newest releases to this line. Check out this link HERE for more info or to purchase some for yourself.
Thanks for stopping in! And remember to stay tuned!!! I've got BLOG CANDY coming at ya!!







2 comments:

Leslie said...

You got some great stuff! I wish that I could come over to play!

Rachel Hope said...

WOW!!! Awesome stuff!!!