Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chocolate Box Paper

I was just playing around with my new Chocolate Box Paper by Core'dinations. WOW! I thought this stuff was cool just looking at it. But after using it it's even better!! You can do so much with it. Sand it, tear it, wrinkle it up to antique it, or keep it as is. What is so great about The Chocolate Box is that all the paper is brown but underneath there is a completely different color ready to shine through when you tear or sand it. SWEET!!!! Here is the card I made using a sketch from Card Sketch A Day.

STAMPS: Sentiment (TAC)
PAPER: The Chocolate Box (Core'dinations)
INK: Close to Cocoa (SU)
OTHER: Bling (Hobby Lobby), Oval and Scallop Oval punch (Marvy)

8 comments:

mamichelle said...

Oooh, pretty. I think I need some of that!

Cheryl said...

I really like the three little rhinestones at the bottom...little bling never hurts!

Cindy Karasz said...

Oh now that is cool! I need me some of that! ;) Very pretty card!

Janna said...

Colleen, I just love this paper too! You can do so much with it, including making awesome cards like this one!! Wow, so incredible!! I love the color combo!

Smiles,
Janna

Rachel Hope said...

That looks like fun paper!!! Love the brown and turquoise!

Kristen said...

Collen, I see your having fun with the coredinationsun paper. Great card.

Laura said...

Oooo, I really like that color combo. Isn't that cardstock AWESOME!!! Great card Colleen.

Jessica said...

Ooooh, I love this color combo! Such a pretty card!