Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cakes and Cupcakes!

Here are some birthday cards I created for a recent order.

STAMPS: Icing on the Cake (MFT)
PAPER: Real Red, Bashful Blue, White (SU)
INK: Palette Noir, Real Red (SU)
OTHER: Copics, Ribbon (Michael's), Stardust Stickles, Border Punch (Martha Stewart)









STAMPS: A La Yummy (Unity Stamps), Sentiment (Rubber Soul)
PAPER: White (PTI), DP is from Marcella K
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Square and Square Scallop Punch (Marvy), Copic Markers, Stardust Stickles









STAMPS: A La Yummy (Unity Stamps), Sentiment (Rubber Soul)
PAPER: White (PTI), Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa (SU), DP from Marcella K
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Circle and Scallop Circle Punch (Marvy), Stardust Stickles


10 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

I love all 3!!! Great cards...I really like the red and blue one!

Tammi said...

Wonderful cards Colleen, I love that their all sweets, yum!!

Leslie said...

WOW! These are super cute!

Jessica said...

They're all fabulous! I LOVE those cupcake stamps from Unity, I haven't seen those before!

KatyGirl said...

Adorable!!

Rachel Hope said...

I tagged you doll!!!

Anna said...

Way cute cards! Makes me want a cupcake!

Janna said...

These are all so cute!! I love the fun and playful colors and all the shimmer!

Smiles,
janna

Kristen said...

All three cards are darling. Good enough to eat!
I forgot to tell you that I LOVE your blog Banner.

Ann said...

Yummy cards! I love the sparkle!