Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby, Baby, Baby!

I was making some baby cards the other day. 2 of my good friends are expecting little ones. My friend Leslie is due in May, is having a boy, and LOVES polka dots, so I created a card for her to incorporate the boy colors AND polka dots. I also used the sketch this week from MOJO MONDAY.

STAMPS: Baby Wishes (A Muse), Polka Dot Basics (PTI)
PAPER: Bliss Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White (SU)
INK: Chocolate Chip (SU), Palette Noir
OTHER: Circle and Scallop Circle Punch (Marvy), Small Circle Punch (CM), Copics





This other card is for another friend of mine who just recently found out she is pregnant with baby #2. Since the sex is unknown I went with a pastel green. I know I used a sketch layout from somewhere, but I cannot find it at the moment. If anyone recognizes it before I can figure it out, please let me know.

STAMPS: Baby First (MFT), Baby Wishes (A Muse), Polka Dot Basics (PTI)
PAPER: White, Certainly Celery (SU)
INK: Palette Noir, Certainly Celery (SU)
OTHER: Oval and Scallop Oval Punch (Marvy), White Gel Pen

8 comments:

Ann said...

Both of these are sweet! Love the colors and LOs.

Rachel Hope said...

SOOO CUTE! The polka dots are Perfect for Leslie!!

Anna said...

Way cute cards! Love the layout on the green one!

And have fun going for number two in Feb! Fall babies are the best! Plus, tax deduction for the whole year even if they don't arrive until 12-31!

Kim said...

Way cute baby cards!!!! Hopefully we will be sending some your way soon :)

Cindy Karasz said...

How cute! Love them both! I like how Leslie's matches the bedding she picked out! :)

mamichelle said...

Your cards are adorable! I just made a twin baby card and also just finished posting the same tag.

Leslie said...

I absolutely love this card! I want to frame it and put it in the baby's room! Thank you so much! I also love the other one that you made.

Amber said...

Super cute baby cards!