Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Recent cards...

I've been busy working on a recent card order and we've just had lots going on at home, so I apologize for not posting anything recently. I also had a camera dilemma. I dropped it two weekends ago while we were out. OOPS! I broke the LCD. It's okay though. This camera was about 7 years old and it's our spare. So I've been shopping for a new one. After doing some research I went with a Sony Cyber-shot W120. It's basically just a small, handheld digital camera, so it's nothing professional or anything. Anyway, I apologize if any of the pictures of my cards are "off" as I am trying to learn the best ways to take pics.

The first card seen here is for Valentine's Day.
STAMPS: Toucan of My Love (SU) Sentiment (Katie & Co)
PAPER: Real Red, Basic Black (SU), White (PTI)
INK: White Craft (SU), Palette Noir
OTHER: Red Prismacolor Marker, Stardust Stickles, White Gel Pen (Sakura), Marvy Circle and Scallop Circle Punch



STAMPS: Tree Image (SU), Sentiment (Studio G)
PAPER: Old Olive, Real Red, Very Vanilla (SU)
INK: Palette Noir, Old Olive (SU)
OTHER: Copic Markers, Stardust Stickles, Marvy Oval and Scallop Oval Punch, Layout from Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #45














STAMPS: Billboardabella (Stamping Bella)
PAPER: White (PTI), Certainly Celery, Bordering Blue (SU)
INK: Palette Noir, Bordering Blue
OTHER: Copic Markers, Stardust Stickles, Prima Flowers (CTMH), Bling Brads (Hobby Lobby)








STAMPS: Baby (Studio G), Sentiment (MFT)
PAPER: Certainly Celery, Choc Chip (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Palette Noir, Choc Chip (SU)
OTHER: Copic Markers, Ribbon (Michael's), Scallop Circle Punch (SU), Circle Punch (CM)










STAMPS: Beachabella (Stamping Bella), Sentiment printed out on computer
PAPER: White (PTI), Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Rose Red (SU), Patterened Paper (TAC)
INK: Palette Noir, Certainly Celery, Rose Red
OTHER: Scallop Circle Punch (SU)

4 comments:

Cindy Karasz said...

they are all so cute Beenie! you are the polka dots queen!

Rachel Hope said...

Love them All, great cards!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new camera and it looks like another congrats for the NEWS!!!!! Cute cards as always!
LOSTie Debbie

Tammi said...

I'd freak if I dropped my camera! :) You've been whipping out so many cute cards Colleen...I really love the baby one, love the sentiment! Have a GREAT weekend!