Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My First Monogram Set

I apologize that the picture isn't more
"clean/professional" looking. I was in a hurry to package these up to deliver to my friend for her Christmas gift. But I wanted to share the fun monogram set I made (and it was my first time inkin' up my JustRite Mongram Stamps!) They've been sitting on my shelf for a couple of months.

STAMPS: JustRite Monogram
PAPER: Pink Passion, Whisper White, Basic Black (SU), DP is from TAC
INK: Pink Passion (SU), Palette Noir
OTHER: Circle Scallop Punch (SU), Ribbon (Michael's)

**Don't forget that Storage Units, Ink, & More DT is showing off some SNEAK PEEKS of it's 2 newest stamp sets that will be released on January 1st. Check out these blogs for some great cards/projects!**

Yesterday's Sneak Peeks Line Up:
Kristen - Scrap-Creations
Tori - Wild Sprinkles
Carolina - Carolina's Creative Pad

Today's Sneak Peek Line Up:
Leigh - Sunflower Studio
Amber - So Many Colors, So Little Time
Laura- Lu-La's Corner

Stay tuned for more!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Colleen, your monogram cards are wonderful! I really like the colors and the papers that you used.

Rachel Hope said...

Gorgeous! Love the Pink and Black!!! GReat set!

Leslie said...

Wow! These turned out really cute! You'll have to let me know what you thought of the monogram stamper!