Friday, December 19, 2008

More stuff...

So, I ended up with another last minute order from a few friends of mine. They were hoping to get some cards for their grandmother's for a Christmas gift. Here are a few I whipped up along with my new packaging. :)

The request was to make the cards "glittery" and of course...that is my specialty!!

STAMPS: Simply Said (SU), Sentiment (MFT)
PAPER: White, Gable Green, Lavendar Lace (SU)
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Lavendar Lace, Pixie Pink, Apricot Appeal, Gable Green markers (SU), Ribbon (Michael's), Paper Crimper, Stardust Stickles


STAMPS: Rain or Shine (MFT)
PAPER: Cameo Coral, White, Black (SU)
INK: Cameo Coral (SU), Palette Noir
OTHER: Copic R22, Light Prawn, Prismacolor Marker in Dark Brown, Stardust Stickles, on the inside it reads : "...I'm here for you!"












STAMPS: Big Blossom (SU) Sentiment (TAC)
PAPER: Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant, White (SU)
INK: Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery (SU)
OTHER: White Gel Pen (Sakura), Stardust Stickles, Clear Bubble embellishment (JoAnn's)








Here is my new packaging. I saw this box on my friend Anna's blog. She found the tutorial on SCS. It's perfect and they are so easy to make. I also made a few bigger boxes to hold 20+ cards the other day for another order...only I cannot seem to find the pictures for those. But I'd be happy to share my measurements/scoring instructions if you'd like.
STAMPS: Snowflakes (TAC)
PAPER: Core'dinations
INK: White Craft (SU)
OTHER: Silver Ribbon (Michael's), Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels)

5 comments:

Edie said...

COOL boxes!
I need to stretch my wings a little bit and try one.

Great stuff, Beens!

Jessica said...

Oooh I love them all! Especially the rain one with the popped up umbrella and sparkly rain!

Rachel Hope said...

Love them all...the umbrella is so cute! hides the fact that your girl has no head!!! :D ;)

Anna said...

Isn't that box a ton of fun to make? Way cute cards! Totally dig the umbrella one!

Tammi said...

Cool box!! Love the sparkle around the big flower, I like the way you popped up the umbrella and all the sparkle on the MFT card and the flower card is beautiful!!