Sunday, December 28, 2008

FINALLY...THE SECRET IS OUT!!!

Yipee!!! I can finally share with all of you a big secret I have been keeping to myself!!! I am a proud new member of the SUINK Design Team! I was so excited to get the news and I hope you all enjoy checking out the latest stamp sets that are being released this month! They are super cute, and although I am only sharing 1 card with you today, I can tell you I have already made quite a few projects with the newest releases! I can't wait to share them all with you!

Here is my card for today's SNEAK PEEK! (Please make sure to check out all the other DT member's blogs for more!)

STAMPS: Will You Be My Valentine (SUINK)
PAPER: White (PTI), Real Red, Basic Black (SU)
INK: Palette Noir, Craft White (SU)
OTHER: Copic Markers, Stardust Stickles, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Photo Corner punch (SU), Scallop Circle Punch (SU)















SUINK DT Member BLOGS:




January Guest Designer Corrina Farrar http://www.heartfulstamping.blogspot.com/
MAKE SURE TO CHECK BACK HERE OFTEN!!! I'VE GOT SOME BLOG CANDY COMING YOUR WAY IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS!!!!

22 comments:

Edie said...

WOO HOO!!
Congratulations!
That's super exciting :)

Cindy Karasz said...

Woo-hoo!!!! Congratulations, Beenie! You rock!

MJ said...

This is adorable Colleen, great job on your first assignment! Welcome to the team!

Laura said...

What an adorable card. CONGRATS!!! I look forward to working with you.

Denise said...

What an awesome card...Welcome to the team!!

Kim said...

Congrats Weens! That is super exciting. Your card is adorable too!!!!

Carolina said...

What a sweet card! Lovely coloring and the textured background is just perfect!!!

Welcome to the team, I'm so looking forward to working with you!

Rachel Hope said...

WOO HOO!!! The Secret is Out! Doesn't that feel good??? :)

Awesome card...such a cute image! Love what you did with it...layout, coloring, glitter...Awesome!

Anna said...

Congrats! Super cool, man! Love that card too!

Tori Wild said...

Congratulations Colleen and Welcome to the team!! Can't wait to see everything you make, this Valentine couple is just adorable!!

Leslie said...

Wahoo! Way to go, Weens!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!!!!! I'm so happy for you.
LOSTie Debbie

Tammi said...

Yay!! Congrats!! Your card is super cute!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!! I always knew I had very talented friends, you are just one more! Congratulations! LOSTie hugs, Barb

Suzanne J Dean said...

Very cute--love all the details! Welcome to the team too!

hugz,
Suzanne

Kristen said...

Colleen,
Great card. My favorite colors. You fab job with your sneak peek and I look forward to working with you.

Justine said...

Congrats, Colleen!!!

Tyler said...

Ahhhhh!!!!!!! Colleen!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm SO excited for you!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!! This is such happy news.

Kerry D-C said...

Very Sweet Card!!

Janna said...

Congratulations!!! And what an amazing card you have created!!! I love your coloring and layout! You are very talented!!!

Lots of smiles,
Janna

Leigh O'Brien said...

Wonderful layout, Colleen! You're little couple is just too cute!