Friday, November 21, 2008

Winter Card Kit Swap

Hello! Today I am sharing 2 cards that I made using card kits from a swap I had with my LOSTie friends over on SCS. We each had to send out an image with paper/patterened paper/cut outs/etc. We all ended up with 14 different card kits and then we pick a weekend to share all of our creations. It's so fun to see what everyone creates with the images and paper you supplied. We end up with dozens of different cards using the same supplies. It's so fun!

Anyway, on to the card sharing. Today I am posting the cards I made using Kim's kit and Tammi's Kit.

Kim's Card Kit

STAMPS: Hooty Owl (Pink Cat Studios)

PAPER: Always Artichoke (SU), Riding Hood Red (SU), White (TAC), Patterned Paper (Basic Grey)

INK: Palette Noir

OTHER: Always Artichoke Marker (SU), Dark Brown Marker (Prismacolor), Stardust Stickles, Scallop Circle Punch (Marvy), Circle Punch (Marvy)

LAYOUT: Sketches! by Tamara #60




Tammi's Card Kit

STAMPS: Welcome Party (Penny Black), Tiny Talk (SU)
PAPER: Very Vanilla (SU), Always Artichoke (SU), Patterned Paper (Making Memories)
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Ribbon (Michael's), Diamond Stickles, Always Artichoke Marker (SU), Rose Red (SU), Dark Brown (Prismacolor), Cat is colored in with Koh-i-nor Pencils and OMS
LAYOUT: Sketches! by Tamara #71

Thanks for looking! I'll be back with more cards from the Card Kit Swap as I get them done! Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Kim said...

I luff them Weens. Great layout on both!!!!!

Anna said...

Oh! Is it time to share those cards? I can't wait to see them all! These were darling! I love that layout out with Kim's card! And the image from Tammi-flipping cute!

Tammi said...

Oh both so cute!! I'm loving these sketches your doing by Tamara...every time I see that name I think it's me, lol! Awesome job on the challenge Beenie!

Rachel Hope said...

Awww, they are both sooooo cute!!!!

Cindy Karasz said...

So Cute, B! I love those sketches you used. Tammi and Kim always have the best paper, don't they?

Leslie said...

I love love love what you did with these! You rock, Weens!

Jane said...

Cute,cute cards!!!!
luff them!

Jessica said...

LOVE the sketch you used on Kim's and I definitely need to get some of what you use to color, because your coloring looks so good!