Monday, November 24, 2008

Winter Card Kit Swap - Round 2

Hi again! Today I am sharing a few more cards with you that I made with our recent Lostie Winter Card Kit swap.


This kit was from Cindy

STAMPS: Elzybells
PAPER: Kiwi Kiss, Real Red, Night of Navy (SU), DP is from DCWV
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Stardust Stickles











This card was made using Rachel's kit.

STAMPS:Penguin (Inka), Sentiment (TAC)
PAPER: Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point (SU), DP is Flair Designs
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Cuttlebug Snow Dots Folder, Threading Water Border (Fiskars), Stardust Stickles
LAYOUT: Card Sketch #49 at Sketches! by Tamara.










This kit was from Debbie.

STAMPS: Hobby Lobby Christmas Set, Sentiment (Studio G)
PAPER: Ivory Naturals (SU), DP and Textured paper from Hobby Lobby
INK: Brilliance Black
OTHER: Snowflake (Michael's) *the kit came with a snowflake punched out with a Martha Stewart punch but I lost it. :( Stardust Stickles
LAYOUT: Friday Sketch #38 from Prairie Paper and Ink.




THANKS FOR LOOKING! Check back here this week for more!

13 comments:

Tammi said...

All so cute! I like the torn edge on Cindy's, the scalloped edges on Rach's, and the way you positioned the DP on Debbie's! Awesome job on all of these!

Cindy Karasz said...

Very cute! I like the layout you used on all of them!

Rachel Hope said...

SO CUTE!!!!

I click over from your application!!! ;)

Rachel Hope said...

SO CUTE!!!!

I click over from your application!!! ;)

Anna said...

Way cute! Love the layout with the penguin card. And the bling on the snowman's scarf! Loved your comments on the party bling. I knew you'd like it!

Amanda said...

Very nice cards!

Kentucky Paper Kreations said...

Cute cards!! As always, I love them!

Robin

Jessica said...

So so so cute! I especially love what you did with Debbie's kit! I totally wish I had made mine like that!

Jennifer Murai said...

Super cute cards. Love the layouts.

Jackie said...

I love them all! Wonderful creations.

Leslie said...

Eeek! These are all super cute!

AmyR said...

Cute cards!! Thanks for playing along! :)

Anonymous said...

They are all AWESOME Collenn!!!!
LOSTie Debbie