Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Valentine's Day Card

Howdy all! I am posting this really quick. Unfortunately, I have been really sick since last Wednesday night and I am finally starting to feel better. I haven't stamped since the beginning of last week. I wanted to get this card up before the deadline over on Tamara's Sketch Blog. I made this card using Sketch #70.

STAMPS: Image (Kolette Hall), Sentiment (Studio G)
PAPER: White (PTI), Real Red (SU)
INK: Noir (Palette)
OTHER: Ribbon (Michael's), Pencil Eraser to create polka dots, Diamond Stickles, Circle Cutting System (CM)


THANKS FOR LOOKING! :)

5 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Sorry you have been sick :( Hope you feel better soon!

Cute card!!!

Tammi said...

Glad your feeling better Beenie! Oh a Valentine's card, so nice to see after all the Christmas! :) Really cute, love the curvy line, that's cool! Hugs!

Kim said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick. Hugs!!!! Super cute card. Love the wavy corner!

Jane said...

Sorry that you've been sick!
I have to say though, that i love your card!
The red is so vibrant!

Kiss kiss
Jane

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. Such a cute card - love the wavy border!
LOSTie Debbie