Monday, November 10, 2008

UGH!

So I was stamping away this afternoon working on an order I received over the weekend for a pack of 8 Thank You cards. They are for a friend who will be giving them as a gift to a co-worker for her baby shower. She is due with a baby boy soon. I went with a blue/brown theme for the thank you cards.
Now you might be wondering why I would title this post "UGH"! Well, that's because I took pictures of the 8 cards, packaged them up in a cute little gift box, and them wrapped them in brown packing paper to ship them off in the mail tomorrow. Can someone please remind me that next time I should double-check the pictures BEFORE packing and sealing the cards all up? UGH! All my pictures came out blurry. And, if I do say so myself, these cards turned out pretty darn cute. Of course, how will all my readers be able to tell by looking at my blurry/foggy pictures? :(
I'll post a few of the cards, but please forgive me. Lesson learned! Oh and maybe do yourself a favor and only look from afar. If you double click on the picture for any reason to enlarge the image you are doing so at your own risk. :)

STAMPS: Babyface (Studio G), Sentiment (MFT)
PAPER: Bashful Blue (SU), Chocolate Chip (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Chocolate Chip (SU), Noir (Palette)
OTHER: Ribbon (JoAnn's), Flesh marker (Copic), Bashful Blue marker (SU), Scallop Circle Punch (SU), Circle Punch (CM), Threading Water Border Punch (Fiskars), Polka dots made using pencil eraser.






STAMPS: Babyface (Studio G), Sentiment (Studio G) PAPER: Bashful Blue (SU), Chocolate Chip (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Chocolate Chip (SU), Noir (Palette)
OTHER: Ribbon (Michael's), Square Scallop Punches (Marvy), Square punch (CM), Flesh marker (Copic), Bashful Blue marker (SU), polka dots made using pencil eraser.











STAMPS: Babyface (Studio G), Sentiment (MFT)
PAPER: Bashful Blue (SU), Chocolate Chip (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Chocolate Chip (SU), Noir (Palette) OTHER: Swiss Dots embossing folder (CB), Scallop Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Circle Scallop Punch (SU), Circle Punch (CM), Flesh marker (Copic), Bashful Blue marker (SU)







STAMPS: Baby (Inkadinkado), Sentiment (Studio G)
PAPER: Bashful Blue (SU), Chocolate Chip (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Chocolate Chip (SU), Noir (Palette) OTHER: Ribbon (Michael's), Oval Scallop Punch/Oval Punch (Marvy) THANKS FOR LQQKING! I apologize again for the blurry/fuzzy pictures!

7 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Awww, they are SO cute! Sorry the pics didn't work out...but the cuteness Definitely shines thru!

Cindy Karasz said...

These are adorable Colleen! The pics aren't that bad!

Jessica said...

You're too funny! I think they look great!

Kim said...

The pics aren't that bad girl, but the cards are all super cute!

Anna said...

These are cute! Love the baby with the square diaper! Your friend will love them.

Leslie said...

These are adorable! I love the images that you used!

Sammi said...

These are sooo gorgeous!!

Sammi
xxx