Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today's cards...

Hey there! Thanks for visiting. It's rainy and cloudy and gloomy over here in Illinois today. That's always a good reason to sit inside and stamp...plus my little guy is napping at the moment. I got two birthday cards done for an order I am working on. I got some inspiration from the Sketches blog and from SCS.


STAMPS: Party Hat (Studio G), Sentiment (Kolette Hall)
PAPER: Almost Amethyst, Lavendar Lace (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Noir (Palette)
OTHER: Ribbon (Michael's), Spots & Dots Embossing Folder (CB), Stardust Stickles, Sketch #69








STAMPS: Penguin (TCP), Sentiment (MFT)
PAPER: Pretty in Pink (SU), White (PTI), Patterened Paper (TAC)
INK: Noir (Palette)
OTHER: Stardust Stickles, Circle Punch (CM), SCS Sketch Challenge #201



I'd also like to take a moment to pass along a link for BLOG CANDY FOR A CAUSE! Please visit Heidi's Blog for more information!

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

carol said...

Cute card! love that you flipped the sketch, thanks for joining us this week :)

Hugs
Carol x

Rebecca said...

Both of these cards are great! I love how the party hats look with the ribbon and that embossing folder! And the bottom card, I love the sparkle to it!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Both cards are too cute! Great job.

Tammi said...

Both super cute Beenie! I love your sparkly cards!

Cindy Karasz said...

super cute, Beenie! :)love that polka dot ribbon!

Ann said...

Colleen, these are both adorable cards! I love the lavender & black on the first one, and the fun patterns and sparkle on the second one! So cute! :D

Rachel Hope said...

Super cute! Love the little penguin!