Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thank you.....{the elections are over!}

Happy Wednesday! I figured we could all breathe a little sigh of relief today (even if your preferred candidate did not win.) Now perhaps we can look forward to less political commercials and news being crammed down our throats. :)

Anyway, I figured today would be a great day to showcase a few "Thank You" cards I made today for a recent order.

But before I do...go check out this BLOG CANDY!!!




STAMPS: Best Blossom (SU), Sentiment (Studio G)
PAPER: White (PTI), Patterned paper (The Paper Studio), Basic Black (SU)
INK: Noir (Palette)
OTHER: Scallop Circle Punch (SU), Circle Punch (CM), Stardust Stickles, Black Pen








STAMPS: Reason to Smile (SU), Sentiment (Inka), Polka Dots (made with pencil eraser)
PAPER: Tempting Turquoise (SU), Basic Black (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Craft White (SU), Noir (Palette)
OTHER: Turquoise stickles, inspired by this card seen here.

7 comments:

Tammi said...

That's neat how you did the flower, very pretty! And I love your butterfly card, gorgeous!

Deb said...

Yes! Thank God elections are over! Hoping the politicians can all learn now to get along! ;)

Love both of your cards! Those are two great sets that I just can't get rid of!

Are you gonna share Halloween pictures of you and your husband in your costumes? *grin*

JACKIE said...

Your cards are soooo pretty! Love them.

Sara said...

Very pretty, I love that stamp

Loretta Rodger said...

I love the butterfly!

Rebecca said...

These cards look great! I love the simple thank you stamp on the top card. And the way that flower looks is super cool!

Cindy Karasz said...

very pretty! i love the butterfly it looks so cool on the black.