Monday, November 3, 2008

Here are two cards I made using a sketch layout from one of my favorite blogs: Sketches! {by tamara}. She always posts such great layouts and sketches to create cards with. I haven't done such a good job at keeping up with all of them. But I am trying. These cards for for Layout/Sketch #68

STAMPS: Garden Whimsy (SU), Sentiment (See D's)
PAPER: White (PTI), Real Red (SU), Black (SU)
INK: Noir (Palette), Real Red (SU)
OTHER: Polka Dot Ribbon (Michael's), Black marker (SU)




STAMPS: Simply Said (SU), sentiment was made using tiny alphabet blocks purchased at Hobby Lobby.
PAPER: White (PTI), Real Red (SU), Black (SU)
INK: Noir (Palette), Real Red
OTHER: Ribbon (Michael's), Stardust Stickles, Scallop Circle Punch (SU), Circle Punch (Creative Memories), Scallop Punch (Martha Stewart)

7 comments:

Olena said...

Nice cards! Love it!

JACKIE said...

Both of these cards are soooo cute!

Robin said...

Cute cards!! Love the red and black!

CREATE=FUN said...

oh i love her sketches too ;)
great blog!

Ann said...

These are both cute! I love the punched edge on the Valentine! :D

p.s. I'm giving away blog candy if you're interested.

Ozzie's Greeting Cards by Tanja said...

I love your valentine day card

Holly said...

oh I love the little ladybugs card! So cute!
You've reminded me that I need to start thinking about Valentine's Day cards too!