Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Swim card...

I was asked to make a few cards that were swim related. So I purchased this cute little Swimmer stamp from A Muse. She's so cute! I wish they had a man diver too! That would be perfect.

Anyway...here is a card I came up with. I was inspired by this card seen HERE on Splitcoaststampers.

STAMPS: Swimmer (A Muse)

PAPER: Bashful Blue (SU), Ballet Blue (SU), White (PTI)

INK: Noir (Palette)

OTHER: Bashful Blue Marker (SU), Flesh Marker (Copic), Embossing Folder (CB), Stardust Stickles

8 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

OMG! Perfect!!! Awesome!

Kim said...

This turned out great. Love how you used the CB folder1

Jessica said...

This came out SO awesome!

Tammi said...

The cb'd part is great for the water! Cute swimsuits too, great card!

Cindy Karasz said...

how cute and clever!

Ann said...

Too cute! Love the little swimmers!

Sue at Stampndaly said...

Very cool card!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Oh so clever!!!

:-)