Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I just wanted to post some cute little Halloween treat bags I created. We plan on trick or treating later with my neighbor and her 21 month old daughter as well as friend's of ours and their 16 month old son. So I made up these cute little bags for them. Inside is a little can of play-doh, 2 Dum-dum suckers, and 1 bag of fruit snacks.

STAMPS: Ghost image/sentiment (Studio G), Skeleton image (Inkadinkado)
PAPER: Orange, Pink, Black scraps (Michael's paper packs)
INK: Noir (Palette)
OTHER: Ribbon (Michael's)

Thanks for looking! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Awww, what a sweet and perfect treat. Love the containers you made!!! Have fun tonight!

Cindy Karasz said...

they are so cute! great idea!

Rachel Hope said...

SO CUTE!!! Love those!

Ann said...

How cute! I bet they loved 'em! :D

Beverly said...

These little boxes are super cute! I love that you put some healthy treats in them - GREAT idea!

laos348 said...

These are just perfect - what a great idea (and super cute!)