Saturday, September 20, 2008

Rain or Shine...

I recently just purchased this stamp set from My Favorite Things. I just loved it the second I saw it. Over at Splitcoast Stampers there was a challenge in the MFT Forums to use this set. You had to add lots sparkle and bling to your card.

STAMPS: Rain or Shine (MFT)
PAPER: Regal Rose (SU), Designer Paper (DCWV)
INK: Jet Noir (Palette), Chocolate Chip (SU)
OTHER: Stardust Stickles, Oval Cutting System (CM), Sketch Layout from Julie Buhler's blog seen HERE.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

This is sooo cute! And you know I have an issue with headless people, but this is just adorable!

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE Jacket!!! I love the paper piecing and colors

Kim said...

Your paper piecing is perfect! Love the rain in the background too!

Cindy Karasz said...

nice paper piecing! super cute card! I lover her wellies!

Anonymous said...

LOVE her raincoat!!!!
LOSTie debbie