Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My First Post!

Hello!
Welcome to my first post on my brand new blog! I am looking forward to sharing my recent creations, ideas, and other fun stuff!
Why not get things started with some cards centered around one of my favorite holidays...HALLOWEEN!

Stamps: Witch Hat (Studio G), Sentiment (TAC)
Paper: Eggplant Envy (SU), Basic Black (SU), Whisper White (SU), Simply Spooky DP (TAC)
Ink: Basic Black (SU), Elegant Eggplant (SU)
Other: Sakura White Gel Pen, Marvy Scallop Punch, Stardust Stickles, Tombow Grey Marker, SU Markers in Elegant Eggplant, Only Orange






Stamps: Ghost & Sentiment (Studio G Clear Stamps)
Paper: White (Papertrey Ink), Basic Black (SU)
Ink: Jet Black (Stazon)
Other: Ribbon (Michael's), Scallop Circle Punch (SU), Circle Punch (Creative Memories), Spiderweb Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)




Stamps: Sentiment (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Lovely Lilac (SU), Basic Black (SU)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Other: Spider Punch (Martha Stewart), Spiderweb Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)



Stamps: Skull (Imaginisce Snag 'Em Stamp), Sentiment (Studio G)
Paper: Pink Passion (SU), Basic Black (SU), Whisper White (SU)
Ink: Jet Black (Stazon)
Other: Circle and Scallop Punch (Marvy), Photo Corner Punch (SU)









Thanks for looking! Please let me know if you like what you see! And stay tuned because there is lots more to come!

6 comments:

Cindy Karasz said...

Woo Hoo! I love your Halloween cards! They are all super cute! I am glad you have a stamping blog again!

Kris said...

LOVE your spiderweb card! So cute! :)

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, these are all so cute! I especially love the spiderweb one!

Rachel Hope said...

Fun Stuff!!!

I'll add you to my Blog Roll!

Tammi said...

Busy girl, awesome Halloween cards! Added you to my blog!

Kim said...

Weens you are so rockin' the Halloweenie cards! These are all adorable!!!!