Friday, September 5, 2008

Cupcakes!

Who doesn't love them? I know I sure do and that's why I enjoy the fact that instead of actually eating delicious cupcakes I can stamp, color, and decorate my own cupcakes to make a card!

Here are a few of my recent cupcake cards:

Stamps: Cupcake (Inkadinkado), Sentiment (Studio G)
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black (SU), White (PTI)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Other: Real Red Marker (SU), Stardust Stickles, Ribbon (Michael's), Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Ticket Corner Punch (SU)













Stamps: Cupcake and sentiment (Studio G)
Paper: Pink Passion (SU), White (PTI)
Ink: Basic Black (Su), Pink Passion (SU)
Other: Ribbon (Michael's), Stardust Stickles, Scallop Punch (SU), Circle Punch (CM), Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder







Stamps: Inkadinkado
Paper: Rose Red (SU), White (PTI)
Ink: Basic Black (SU), Rose Red (SU)
Other: Rose Red, Real Red, Regal Rose Markers (SU), Ribbon (American Crafts), Stardust Stickles







Stamps: Cupcake and sentiment (Hero Arts), Background Cupcakes (unknown)
Paper: Regal Rose (SU), Real Red (SU), Whisper White (SU)
Ink: Real Red (SU), Basic Black (SU)
Other: Ribbon (Michael's), Scallop Punch (SU), Circle Punch (CM), Stardust Stickles

4 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, Cupcakes!!!

Great cards one and all!

Tammi said...

Oh fun!! I LOVE yummy cupcakes! I just picked up that birthday wishes stamp, love it! Cute cards!

Cindy Karasz said...

these card are yummy! very cute!

Kim said...

Girl you are rockin' the cupcake cards this week. These are fabulous and uber cute!