Sunday, September 7, 2008

Card Kit

Today I decided to put together 2 cards using a "card kit" sent to me by my LOSTie friend, Debbie. She sent me everything needed to make 2 cards (paper, stamped image, ribbon, and embellishments). Here is what I came up with:

Stamps: Riley (Hanna Stamps), Sentiment (Rubber Soul)
Paper: Brocade Blue (SU), Vanilla (SU), Patterned Paper (unknown)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Other: Koh-i-noor Pencils, Oderless Mineral Spirits, Stardust Stickles, Layout was from Sketches! {by tamara}. I used Card Sketch #45.












Stamps: Cupcake (Inkadinkado), Sentiment (Rubber Sould)
Paper: Brocade Blue (SU), Vanilla (SU), Real Red (SU), Patterned Paper (unknown)
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Ribbon, Dew Drops, Layout was from Sketches {by tamara}. I used Card Sketch #60.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Mmmm cupcakes. Debbie sent ya some super fabulous kits. Love everything she put together and I love how you used it all. You found some great sketches too!

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!! Love what you did with both of them.

BTW...the PP is Cupcake by Basic Grey

Tammi said...

You know your making me hungry always seeing these cupcake cards right?! LOL These are cute, cute!! Don't you love getting the kits...Halloween ones soon!

Cindy Karasz said...

Oh how cute! This makes me want to put my kits together!

Suzanne said...

Cute cards! Well done, Colleen!

alohatammi said...

Cute cards. I love bothe Riley AND cupcakes too. You made them look so nice.

Tammi
http://3littlebirdz.com