Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Babies and Polka Dots!

I had to make 3 more cards today pertaining to congratulating a new mom-to-be. Here is what I came up with.

STAMPS: Maternity (Katie & Co), Sentiment (Studio G)
PAPER: White (PTI), Patterened Paper (DCWV), Chocolate Chip (SU), Regal Rose (SU)
INK: Noir (Palette), Chocolate Chip (SU)
OTHER: Regal Rose Marker (SU), Flesh (Copic), Stardust Stickles, Layout from Sweet Little Designs.









STAMPS: Maternity (Katie & Co), Sentiment (Studio G)
PAPER: White (PTI), Bashful Blue (SU)
INK: Noir (Palette), Bashful Blue (SU)
OTHER: Ribbon (Michael's), Bashful Blue Marker (SU), Flesh (Copic), layout from Taylored Expressions.








STAMPS: Image (Studio G), Sentiment (Katie & Co)
PAPER: White (PTI), Basic Black (SU)
INK: Noir (Palette)
OTHER: Ribbon (Michael's), Polka Dots made with pencil eraser, layout from So Little Colors, So Little Time...

5 comments:

Cindy Karasz said...

These are super cute Colleen! I love what you did with the circles on the blue one!

Tammi said...

Colleen these are all such cute cards! I like how you used polka dots in each of them. Good thing you mentioned these are for your cousin's business partner or I'd be wondering with all these mommy to be cards! :)

KatyGirl said...

Ooh! Love these! These stamps are GORGEOUS! Best maternity stamps that I've ever seen! Awesome!

Suzanne said...

These are cute, too! I think the top is my fave, but I love the circles on the second one, too.

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE
LOSTie Debbie